Saturday, February 25, 2012

UPDATE

Dear Friends,

The intention of this blog was to follow my journey through learning how to cook while being a busy nursing student on a budget. I have been cooking away the past few weeks and learning new tricks and recipes. The problem is... I'm a busy nursing student.
But I haven't forgot about you guys!! It's just midterms time!

I have many recipes and blog posts lined up just ready for me to write about.
such as:

Easy Chicken Noodle soup
Superbowl Sunday Madness (buffalo chicken dip/guacamole/fries)
Best Chocolate Chip Cookies
Lasagna
Oreo Cheesecake
Banana Boats!
Peanut-Butter Chocolate No Bake cookies
Minty Moopies (Peppermint Patties)
Heart Shaped Peanut Butter Cups
Roasted Brussel Sprouts
BBQ Baked Chicken
Kale chips

Goodness... I didn't realize how long the list got... March 3-10 is SPRING BREAK!! I'm going to my Gramma's house at the beach so I'll have plenty of time to tackle this list. Can't wait to tell stories!

Gramma also told me I can't visit her unless I bake her cupcakes (pfft, makes me want to visit her more!). So in the spirit of beach and the new movie The Lorax, I'm making Truffula Tree cupcakes! They will be some sort of crazy color and flavor that I'm not quite sure of yet. So excited.

On another note, even though I haven't had time to blog about all my creations, I've certainly had time to cook/bake. Half of the stuff on the list isn't so good for you... but I've been eating very healthy despite my crazy schedule.
Don't think that just because you're busy you don't have time to eat healthily!

Happy Cooking!

Liz

No comments:

Post a Comment